12 June, 2011
- Sort the list in ascending or descending value of some element or vitamin, please click on the headline! panel Contents Food.
- For screen resolution 1024x728 and less, do "Zoom Out" Ctrl - to see the tables correctly.
- Next to each food type in grams (g) the quantities you want to calculate.
- Clicking in the box with the mouse to field drops. With the "Tab" move to the next field without the zero value.
- Along with writing the amount of food you have in the above table totals.
- With the button "Reset" all values of the inputs (except weight) and outputs zero.
- In all prices the overall error can be up to 20%.
- Initial measurements indicated a raw, seasonal foods of a variety.
- Depending on the type of cooking altered the measurements.
- Food prices are supposed to contain no salt and sugar with the exception of olives.
- The prices are rounded to the next integer.
- Body Weight kg Here you enter your weight in kilograms in order to estimate of your RDA of protein (0.85g/1kg weight).
- RDA Recommended Daily Allowance, a value for the suggested quantity of consumption of a given nutrient, subsequently referred to in the United States as a Reference Daily Intake (for specific situations e.g. children, pregnant women, athletes, patients, etc. you should consult medical sites).
- H2O percentage of water contained in that food.
- Kcal Kilocalories, the energy can give us this food (per 100 g).
- Pr Proteins in g, the RDA is 0.85g/1kg weight.
- F Fat in g
- Υ Carboydrates in g
- Ca Calcium in mg.
- P Phosphorus in mg.
- Fe Iron in mg.
- In Sodium in mg.
- K Potassium in mg.
- Mg Magnesium in mg.
- A vitamin in IU (International Units).
- Β1 Vitamin, Thiamin in mg
- Β2 Vitamin, Riboflavin in mg.
- B3 vitamin, niacin, nicotinic acid in mg.
- Β6 Vitamin, Pyridoxine in mg.
- B9 vitamin, Folic acid, Folacin, folate in μg .
- Β12 Vitamin, in μg.
- C vitamin, ascorbic acid in mg.
- D Vitamin, Calciferol in IU (International Units).
- E Vitamin, E (a tocopherol) in mg.
Copyright©1999 Dimitrios E. Mourmouras