Bifurcation Analysis and Control of Neuronal Dynamics on Complex
Networks: A Computational Framework for the Study of Brain Neurological
- 2014), Basic Research Program
“Heraclitus” funded by the European Social Fund and National Resources, (PI).
- Coarse-grained Computational Analysis of
Infectious Disease Dynamics: from Individual Interactions to
Population-level Spreading, (2007 - 2009), Basic Research Program "Constantin
Carathéodory” awarded by the N.T.U.A., (PI).
- Development of Computational
Time-stepping Methodologies to Study the Dynamics of Neurological
Disorders from EEG and Deep Brain Stimulation Digital-Signals, (2008 - 2010), Basic Research Program
awarded by the N.T.U.A., (Co-PI).
Computational Analysis of Complex Problems in Materials Science: Phase
Transitions in Liquid Crystals and Thin Films, (2005 - 2007), Basic Research
Program “Pythagoras II” funded by the European Social Fund and National
- Development and Optimization of Parallel Algorithms in Beowulf Clusters for Complex Large-Scale Problems, (2005
- 2008), Operational Research Program “PENED” funded by the Hellenic
General Secretariat for R&T, (Co-PI).