Plenary Talks/ Invited Lectures/ Visiting
C.I., From Agent-Based Models on Complex Networks to the Risk
Assessment of Emergent Infectious Disease Dynamics, Open Health Institute, Aix-Marseille UniversitÚ- Timone, France, April 7, 2017, Plenary Speaker.
Siettos, C.I., Handling Complexity: from the Unit Interactions to the Analysis of Emergent Behavior, Dept. of Mathematics, Universita' degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy, February 21, 2017, Invited Lecture.
Siettos, C.I., Bridging
the "Would-Be" Agent-based Worlds with the Emergent Real-World Epidemic Dynamics, 8th
Workshop Dynamical Systems Applied to Biology and Natural Sciences | DSABNS, 31 Jan-3
Feb. 2017, Universidade de ╔vora,
. Plenary Speaker.
17. Siettos, C.I., Reconstruction of Complex Networks, Institute for Advanced Study, Technishe Universitńt MŘnchen, Germany, December, 2015. Visiting Professor.
16. Siettos, C.I., Engineering Complexity: from the microscale simulations to macroscale analysis, Dept. of Mathematics and Physics, Seconda UniversitÓ degli Studi di Napoli, Caserta, Italy, October, 2015. Invited Lecture.
Siettos, C.I., Agent-based computations: from the detailed simulations
to the systematics analysis of the emergent dynamics, Institute of High Performance Computing and Networking, CNR, Naples, Italy, November, 2014. Invited Lecture.
14. Siettos, C.I., Modeling wildland fires dynamics, Institute of Combustion, National Research Council (CNR), Naples, Italy, October-November, 2014. Visiting Professor.
13. Siettos, C.I., Emergent dynamics of complex systems, Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Program in Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University, USA, January-March, 2012. Visiting Professor.
Siettos, C.I., Complex systems modelling and analysis, Dept. of
Engineering Mathematics, University of Bristol, UK, March,
2012. Invited Lecture.
Protopapa, F., Mylonas, D., Spiliotis, K. G., Siettos, C.I., Smyrnis
N., Evdokimidis, I., Rezaie, R., Papanicolaou, A., Dynamic analysis of
EEG signals during spatial working memory used for either perception
discrimination or planning of action, Annual International Conference of IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC'11), Aug 30-Sep 3, 2011, Boston, USA . Invited Presentation.
Spiliotis K. G., Reppas,
I. A., Russo L., Siettos C.I., Rajendran, K., Kevrekidis, I. G.,
Equation-free bifurcation analysis of emergent dynamics evolving on
complex networks, 7th European Nonlinear Dynamics Conference,
July 24 - 29, 2011, Rome, Italy. Invited Presentation.
9. Russo, L., Siettos,
C.I., Kevrekidis, I.G., Equation-free modeling and computation of interacting
units: from molecules to organisms, 7th
European Nonlinear Dynamics Conference, July 24 - 29, 2011, Rome, Italy. Invited Presentation.
8. Siettos, C.I., Control of complex multiscale systems, Dept.of Systems and Computer Engineering, Universita' di Napoli Federico II, Naples, Italy, November, 2011. Invited Presentation.
7. Siettos, C.I., Cellular Automata modelling of complex problems: from
the individualistic interactions to the emergent behaviour, Dept. of Engineering, University
of Benevento, Italy, June, 2011. Invited Lecture.
6. Siettos, C.I, Handling Complexity: Equation-free computations for multiscale/ complex Systems, International Summer School on Multiscale Material Mechanics and Engineering Sciences, 21-30 August, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2010. Plenary Speaker.
Siettos, C.I., Coarse-Grained computations for cellular automata models
of randomly connected individuals: bifurcation, stability, rare-Events
analysis and control, 2nd Toyota Workshop on Nonlinear Complex Systems, Baden, Austria, September 23-27, 2007. Plenary Speaker.
Siettos, C.I., Coarse-Grained computations for agent-based market
models: an Equation-free approach to nonlinear analysis and
control of complex systems, 1st Toyota Workshop on Decision Making and Uncertainty in Nonlinear Complex Systems, Helsingoer, Denmark, November 20-23, 2006. Plenary Speaker.
3. Siettos, C.I., Bridiging the mutliscale dynamics of complex fluids, Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Princeton University, USA, February, 2006. Visiting Professor.
Kazantzis, N., Rico-Martinez, R. and Kevrekidis, I. G.,
Adaptive steering of microscopic simulators to coarse bifurcation
points: a coarse timestepper-Equation-free coarse feedback
linearization, Workshop on Model Reduction and Coarse-Graining for
Multiscale Phenomena, Leicester, UK, August 24-26, 2005. Invited Presentation.
1. Siettos, C. I., Some control considerations in microscopic simulations, Oxford-Princeton Workshop on Multiscale Problems, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford, UK, May 10-12, 2002. Invited Presentation.